Binh Duong University (BDU)
Graduate Institute of Earth Science
Center for Research and Development of Marine Science
Chinese Culture University
BINH DUONG UNIVERSITY, VIETNAM
Binh Duong University (BDU) is located in the center of Binh Duong province in Vietnam – one of the fastest developing business and industrial provinces in the country, just around 25Km away from Ho Chi Minh (Sai Gon) city to the Southest Since the foundation in 1997, BDU has given training to various levels over the years. During this period of time, BDU has confirmed its role in meeting the demand for education as well as the need for economic growth in the country.
Throughout the last 20 years of development, BDU has trained competent graduates for society. Most students graduating from BDU are now working mainly in Binh Duong province as well as in other big cities of Vietnam. BDU has given priority to the expertise development of its staff, upgrading their professional skills and their ability to conduct research in an independent and creative manner. BDU is determined to build upon its talent, wisdom and great enthusiasm to march forward firmly, meeting the demands of training for the industrialization and the mordernization of Vietnam
The Philosophy and Opinion on education of Binh Duong University: Learning – Asking – Understanding – Applying Learning in order to know how to learn. Learning to know how to ask. Asking to learn, asking to understand. Understanding correctly is the only way to apply knowledge correctly. Correct application of knowledge is the only way to effectiveness. Applying what one has learned with effectiveness, one is then able to: Take responsibility for oneself Take responsibility for one’s family and loved ones Take responsibility for society Take responsibility for nature.
Please visit us: http://www.bdu.edu.vn
CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF MARINE SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
CHINESE CULTURE UNIVERSITY
The Center for Research and Development of Marine Science is established at the campus of Chinese Culture University (CCU) in order to:
- Strengthen the depth and scope of marine science research and development by integrating the academic resources from CCU Department of Life Science, Geology, Atmospheric Science, and Geography.
- Promote CCU as a benchmark marine science research and development university.
- Provide an academic platform for interdisciplinary scientific exchanges.
Marine Science Topics of Concern:
- Problems and Policies
- Current Research Status and Future Prospects
- Current Development Status and Future Prospects
Major Research and Development Activities:
- Prepare academic publication and information dissemination
- Offer academic lectures
- Organize scientific symposiums, workshops, and conferences
- Offer technical and field courses
Please visit us: http://www.pccu.edu.tw/intl/page/english/